Thursday, January 21, 2016

Losing Stubborn Belly Fat for Seniors

Lots of things have happened since I last posted. I found out that surgery can be a real setback to weight management.

Yes, I put on weight after surgery because of inactivity and not paying attention to what I was eating.

So, after all the work in the weight room getting rid of ten pounds, I'm stuck with the same problem AGAIN.  10 pounds of belly fat ain't appealing!

Here's how I lost the weight the last time with strength training - http://hubpages.com/health/Best-Way-To-Lose-Body-Fat-For-Women-Over-50.

What do I do NOW?

I can't jump right into strength training.  I'll have to ease into it with other activities that interest me.

If you're in the same situation (sixty plus with unwanted belly fat), feel free to read what I came up with. It's NOT about dieting. AND you don't need to buy anything if you don't see the need.

Here's my article:

Two Easy Ways To Lose Unhealthy Belly Fat for Seniors




No comments:

Post a Comment