Wednesday, November 20, 2013

How To Whiten Your Teeth Every Day the Easy Way!

My mission is to find activities and products that defy aging.

I love finding items that defy aging AND make my life easier at the same time. I tend to ignore stuff that focuses strictly on vanity.

Imagine my surprise when I stumbled on SONIC toothbrushes. Wow - an item that when used correctly and in combination with the right toothpaste promises to:
  • Improve oral hygiene by attacking plaque.
  • Improve heart heath by improving oral hygiene.
  • Remove staining caused by smoking, coffee, and red wine.
  • Whiten teeth by several shades.
Obviously, the whitening part applies to real teeth. You cannot whiten crowns, veneers, and false teeth beyond their initial coloring. For example, when he selects a crown color, a dentist tries to match the surrounding teeth which may have been yellow during the matching process.

Here's my recent review of SONIC toothbrushes and the best whitening toothpaste:
Sonic Electric Toothbrushes for Teeth Whitening

Here's my selection of the BEST Sonic Toothbrush:


Long Live Age Defiance!

No comments:

Post a Comment