Friday, October 25, 2013

Reach Your Fitness Goals with the Fitbit Force Activity and Sleep Wristband

Fitbit Force Wristband
Whoops!

I haven't posted on a L-O-N-G time. The move from one town to another lasted 6 months from packing stuff through fixing up. I got my fitness fix moving boxes, digging holes for plants, and building a deck. 14 foot 2X6 boards ain't easy to move!

But I'm back into heavy duty fitness. The first thing I did was to check amazon new releases for a better tracker. And the candidate that makes the most sense is the Fitbit Force.

This tool is about motivation - tracking your results and sharing your achievements with your competitors and  friends.

So, get yourself a goal (steps per day, weight loss per week, activity per week) and move toward a fit you one day at a time.

Of course I wrote an article reviewing the Fitbit Force Wristband. Click the title to read Fitbit Force Wireless Activity Sleep Wristband - Fitness Meets Technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment