Monday, June 18, 2012

There Are No Accidents - Read About The Diabesity Epidemic

On Sunday, I finished writing an article about the diabesity epidemic - How to Win the Battle with Diabesity: http://www.squidoo.com/how-to-win-the-battle-with-diabesity.

It's about how I have decided to approach my diabesity with nutrition, exercise, and stress management.

On Monday morning, I discovered one of the drivers at the dental lab where my partner works had a minor heart attack. He has diabesity. He is hospitalized. He's got heart vessel damage that may need surgical correction. Hopefully, it's a wakeup call for him.

It's certainly a wakeup call for me. I definitely do not want to suffer the effects of diabesity. Not for me. I will continue my program outlined in the article mentioned above.

There are no accidents!

No comments:

Post a Comment