Thursday, January 10, 2013

Weight Lifting for Women - Guidance from the Experts

If you've followed my blog, you know that I recommend the New Rules of Lifting series by Lou Schuler and Alwyn Cosgrove.

I recommend these books because when you follow the exercise workouts, you get results - strength, definition, weight loss, and a major sense of accomplishment. And no - you will NOT get bulky. Ain't in the hormones!

The New Rules of Lifting books I've used are listed in the right column of this blog. I started with NRoL4Women, progressed to NROL4Life, and am now using NROLSupercharged, the latest book in the series.

You can also join the fitness forum that features the books - jpfitness.com. It will definitely help answer many of your questions about weight and strength training for Women.

No comments:

Post a Comment