Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Are You A Frustrated Boomer Who Cannot Lose Weight? Rev Up And Master Your Metabolism With Jillian Michaels' Action Plan

In the year or so I've been writing this blog, I've reviewed several books, including

The Volumetrics Eating Plan by Barbara J. Rolls

and


The Gary Taubes book is a real eye opener and should be read by every adult in the United States who is mildly interested in his/her quality of health.

But nothing has been quite as revealing as the Jillian Michaels' commentary on the poisoning of America called Master Your Metabolism: The 3 Diet Secrets to Naturally Balancing Your Hormones for a Hot and Healthy Body!

You may remember Jillian, the scary trainer from The Biggest Loser and the author of several books and DVDs, as the tiny dynamo who whips her trainees into shape.

She pulls no punches in Master Your Metabolism.

In plain everyday language, she uncovers the horrors of eating in America and exactly what we are doing to our bodies with every bite of the processed food we eat regularly. And the drug-laden water we drink.

For those of us who struggle to lose weight, especially after age 40 or so, she provides the perfect explanation for why it happens.

And a workable plan to change your habits so that your hormonal system becomes balanced and your metabolism gets revved up to lose weight.

In the process, you will become a much healthier boomer!

What are you waiting for? Read Master Your Metabolism today!

And then work your action plan, Dano!

1 comment:

  1. Honestly this book has completely changed the way I look at food, I look at it as nourishment and I want the most pure untainted food to go into my body. Now when I look at processed items or things with aspertame I just think chemicals and that it will harm my body. So this book is very helpful to learn how to eat healthy on a whole new level, the peace of mind is a wonderful result but the physical result is also amazing. I have been following her guidelines for 2 weeks now and see amazing results and I just feel so pure and healthy, knowing my body has clean energy to burn off.

    ReplyDelete